Slider

First Snow

Sunday, January 17, 2016



















The first snow of winter, and it happened, all too perfectly, on a Saturday morning. So we had all the time in the world and every member of the family home to go out and play. A snowlady was built, many snowballs were thrown, and at least one Transformer got soaked in icy wet slush... And it was beautiful. Perfect. Magic. 

I know the days are coming here winter has lost its charm... But that's not happening yet. And I am glad. 

*

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:33 PM

    Beautiful! Colorful Happy family and talented momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that snowman is just adorable! And I love all the individual photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't describe how warm these photos make my soul. They are what winter is all about, Charlie Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Quinn with his car. It's like "darn it! I am going to play with this car no matter where I am!"

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan