Slider

Five For Friday: My Beardy Man

Friday, June 19, 2015


Five photos of my bearded fella, the day he decided to finally shave back to his clean-faced normal. He'd started bearding out at the beginning of March, because he wanted to see if he finally could (he'd always had trouble getting the sides to meet when he was younger)... And he decided he would keep it until the4 onset of summer heat/humidity.

My five final opinions of this venture:
1. His beard was FOXYHOTTT the first month.
2. I didn't love it as much once it got longer and fluffier. 
3. But I loved taking these photos. Fluffy beards make for interesting character in photographs. 
4. And I love my man's face in portraits, bearded or not.
5. And my man gets more handsome with age and experience. he shows more wisdom in his eyes, I think. 

Thanks, Joe, for letting me take photos of you now and then. I love you!





(cutie.)

2 comments:

  1. I love how much you love your man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why cover up the good looks with all that hair???

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan