Slider

Sweet Camden | St. Louis Newborn Photographer |

Tuesday, May 28, 2013




Well guess what: I'm going to try to get back to blogging my client sessions. Crazy? Maybe. But I really love my clients and the work I get to do, and I want to honor them by posting at least a little bit from each session I get to do. 

I am still going VERRRRY slowly as far as getting back to work... so in some ways, knowing I only have a few sessions each month to post makes me feel more empowered/less overwhelmed about getting it done. 

So for a fun session share tonight, I present to you sweet Camden--- born just 3 or 4 weeks after my own Quinn. I love how completely different he looks from my baby boy--- all round and fair and calm.







 And what about this smile?? To die for: 





I loved going to this home--- an amazing apartment right across from the Cathedral Basilica in the Central West End. I loved snuggling sweet Camden, who was a perfect model. And I just adore his parents--- both of them were born to be parents and are rocking this new baby thing. 

Thanks, Katherine and Matt, and sweet Camden. It was my absolute pleasure to be a part of the earliest days. 

*

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful, Emily! What a sweet baby and I love all the expressions you captured! The one with the fingers in the mouth is beyond precious!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan