Slider

Cravebox: Fun for $10!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

So, thanks to my friend Stef, the Queen of Inside Scoops Online, I got to learn about a new little dealio called CRAVEBOX. She emailed me asking if I wanted to join up, and after reading the fine print and seeing no tricks, I jumped aboard. The concept is this: You pay $10 a month. No shipping. No fees. Cancel anytime. And once a month, Cravebox sends you a little care package with 4-5 new products in it for you to test out, enjoy, and keep.

Something about the mystery, along with the friendly price tag, hooked me in, and I had to see what it was about. December was their first launch, and here's what came in the mail:

Photobucket
(You can also see details of these things here: "What's In the December Cravebox?")

There was chocolate (you can never go wrong with chocolate!)... Nail polish. Writing pens. and a full-sized hand lotion (which is, honestly, kinda stinky... Oh well.). 

Photobucket 
So, having gotten to enjoy the first Cravebox, here's my review, in a nutshell. THIS IS FUN!I cannot wait for the next one, even if it ends up being a month of cleaning supplies. It's just a treat to get something random in the mail, and you really can't beat a $10 price tag. Really. 

So go forth! Join up! Treat yourself to a little surprise every month. Why not?

www.cravebox.com

*
Note: I was not asked to promote this company. I chose to do so of my own free will, because I like what they're doing. I am not being compensated for blogging this.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...it still seems a little steep, especially if you're already unhappy with one of the main items in the box....i could get polish, pens, and chocolate for cheaper. Love the idea, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:51 PM

    I belong to Cravebox too. I love the fun, surprise aspect of it, well worth the money. It isn't dollar-store quality merchandise either. The pens were nearly worth the price of admission for me (though I must admit, I'm a sucker for a good pen). Really looking forward to the next shipment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the lotion, Em! APparently it is like $45 lotion, but whoever would pay that for this stinky stuff is crazy! The nail polish is fun and the chocolate looks yummy (I have self control) :)

    So glad you jumped aboard! And, if it gets lame, we can cancel at any time!

    PS thanks for the shout out. I love free/cheap stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan