Slider

Easter Cuteness:

Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Easter was VERY low-key... Since I'm still staying close to home with the baby, Lucy and I didn't get fancied up for church. But Noah had a spiffy new outfit, so I had to grab some photos of him looking handsome for the holiday.

Photobucket

What a dapper little man, right? He even let me force him into his first official "sibling photo":

Photobucket

(the fact that Lucy is smiling too is a fluke... and sadly, this photo is kinda out of focus if you get too close... but SO cute with the smiling duo, so I kept it!)

*

So Lucy and I sent the boys away to church and hung out just the two of us-- and worked on her photos for the day-- one of my FAVORITE ideas for her "30 Days" project:

Photobucket

Be still my mama heart---- I LOVE the way these turned out! The softest bunny ear hat in the world, the softest green "grass".... And my "bunny vision" is now a reality!

Photobucket

So though we didn't have any parties, any ham dinners, any guests, or big plans, we enjoyed being a family together, and that's all we needed for the day. Next year can be a big deal. This year, I'll take my bunny and my little man, and my amazing hubby... and we'll keep learning how to make this new world work for us. 

For now... Bed. The pre-10:00pm bedtime is a MUST for my sanity these days!

12 comments:

  1. I don't even have words for the cuteness of my niece and nephew. But the "fluke-y" Lucy smiles are priceless - amazing timing on the shots (I'm thinking here of the Fresh Art one, too...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy new family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the picture from the last post, but I love this one more! Oh. My. Word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you're doing a daily photo of her! What a treasure. That little bunny is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute little bunny!!! big brother is adorable too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness your kids are just the cutest!! The bunny hat photos are devine! I also love how you coordinated Lucy's headband with Noah's outfit...you are one stylish Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one proud big brother! And one adorable bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously adorable duo! I think Noah and Sam have the same tie (Children's Place)? Great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a very Happy Easter you had!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are too sweet! Those back rolls are to die for. I can't wait to get to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must have this hat. So freaking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan