Slider

Amy's Family Portraits {St. Louis Family Photographer}

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sometimes, your path just crosses with the right person, ya know? Like it is meant to be, where everyone walks away having gained something marvelous. Meeting Amy was like that.
An incredibly positive, joyful, energetic person, Amy, a designer and wildly creative person herself, came to me months before her session full of light and ideas and excitement for collaborating on making something really special together. It was thrilling!

By the time our session rolled around, I was so ready to meet this girl in person (And her cute little family, who, rumor had it, was as fun and happy as she was). Oh, cute little trio-- you did not disappoint!

The outfits were fantastic-- the ideas were flowing, and the locations made my little art-heart so happy:

Luna Family

Luna Family

Luna Family

Luna Family

Luna Family

Luna Family

Luna Family

Luna Family

Luna Family

And this sweet girl of theirs-- she was ADORABLE. Those doe eyes kept me coming back for more!

Luna Family

Luna Family

Luna Family

Luna Family

Luna Family

Luna Family

Luna Family

Luna Family

Luna Family

Luna Family

Luna Family

Luna Family

This was a session that reminded me that I can combine very personal ideas of what I love into the work I create, and come out the other side having defined my "style" just a bit more. These are the kind of clients that make me feel like I have something lasting to offer by capturing a piece of life for them.

Thank you Amy, for your passion and energy. I was utterly delighted to be invited to THIS party!

*

9 comments:

  1. On my! Love the mustaches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these such fun!! love the dad running with the kite. and the mustaches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun family. I just love that the cute dad is willing to wear a PINK shirt in a family picture. Remember the fuss Brian put up about having to wear baby blue in ours? Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! I LOVE the addition of the sodas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun and beautiful! The little girl is beyond precious, and the energy is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the izzes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these! so fun and vibrant - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them! So creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan