Slider

7 New States in Under a Month

Friday, June 25, 2010

Random... But my sister in law had this on her blog, and since I just recently visited seven new states in under a month (Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire and Mass.), this seemed particularly fun!


visited 33 states (66%)
Create your own visited map of The United States

The above map is only states I've spent time in ON PURPOSE, even if only for two hours. If I count states I've PASSED THROUGH, either via road trips or airports, I can add:
Delaware
Georgia
New Mexico
Pennsylvania
West Virginia

Which puts me at this:


visited 38 states (76%)
Create your own visited map of The United States

Kinda cool!

Your turn!

2 comments:

  1. oh that is so cool! that is why you're so addaptable and likable b/c you migrate.. and don't stay cloned to one area and one type of person. YAY!!
    I wanna try this game and see how red my map is!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for North Carolina to turn RED! ;)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan