Slider

Ali's Baby Bump {St. Louis Maternity Photographer}

Sunday, April 4, 2010

A quick session share... It's Easter and I should get back to my little family... But I love the idea of Spring being a season for new life, and what better to capture that theme than a beautiful mother-to-be?













Photobucket









Ali requested a more "art" style session with a lot of black and white... focusing on the curves of the baby belly and the relationship between her and her husband and the baby that is on its way.

It was fun to try some new things, and I love how beautiful and serene she is is many of them.

Next up--- her sweet newborn Harrison, born just a few weeks after our session!

*

As for us--- we wish all of you a beautiful Easter. Remember to tell your kiddos it isn't just about candy and bunnies... It is a season of ultimate love and sacrifice, and we are blessed.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Em! I love the second one and the one of her and her husband in front of the window laughing! Such a pretty mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!
    Your window is PERFECT for this setting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!
    Your window is PERFECT for this setting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear when I get pregnant with #4 I am driving to STL so you can take mine! I love EVERYONE of these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant EVERY ONE...hahaha

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan