Slider

12:30 am.... I'm All Off....

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

12:30 am.... NOT TIRED. Last night I didn't get to bed until 3:00 am because I was pretending to be young at a loud rock concert... So then this morning when Noah woke me at 7:30am, I was bleary-eyed beyond belief, so I was grateful when my mom offered to play with Noah so I could go back to sleep for a couple of hours. I slept from 8:30-10:30am, and woke feeling good enough to drive back to STL with Noah.

We got home at 2:00 and I put Noah down for his nap by 2:30pm... And overcome again by exhaustion from the lack of sleep from the night before, I gave in to my own nap at 4:00... expecting that Noah would wake me in 30 minutes or so. Almost one and a half hours later, we both woke up--- Noah from a nearly 3 hour nap. Crazy.

Needless to say, it's been a strangely-paced day. And now, at 12:30am, I am not at all tired.

I am kinda feeling icky because of it--- and if I'm not careful, this might cycle into a few days of weird sleep... which is NOT awesome.

Anyhoo....

I am trying to get there-- to sleepiness. Writing out some of the random stuff in my brain always seems to help, hence this RANDOM bloggy...

Trying not to let my to-do list give me knots in my stomach, making it even harder to settle to sleep....

Hoping this poor body o' mine will let me force my eyes closed soon.

Meh.

Sorry for the boring post.

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you...Yesterday I didn't get to bed until after 5 am...which is terrible since I have an 8 to 5 day job...

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan