Slider

Ellen C. Senior {St. Louis Senior Photographer}

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I had one of my most energizing sessions with Miss Ellen, high school senior. We got to try some crazy new ideas, some cool random locations, and the whole time, she was just "getting me", ya know? It was one of the best sessions I had this fall, and I was thrilled that the photos reflected it. Thank you, Ellen... for being such a good sport, and such a lovely spirited young lady!

Ellen C

Ellen C

Ellen C

Ellen C
(um, am I allowed to admit I am SO in love with that above photo??... this whole section, actually?)

Ellen C

Ellen C

Ellen C

Ellen C

Ellen C

Ellen C

Ellen C

Ellen C

Ellen C

Ellen C

Ellen C

Ellen C

(That last shot, totally random, is one of my favorites... it was the very last one we took. When getting to know Ellen prior to our session, I noticed her Facebook photo albums tended to feature a lot of self-portraits shot with that one-arm-out technique... Cute stuff! So we mimicked that look and though I was controlling the camera, I had her hold it with her arm as if she was doing the snapping... and we got a few really fun ones. This one was at the very end, after we were both totally cracking up. Love it!)

3 comments:

  1. I love that color of purple! I also loved that Everybody Loves Raymond was on the TV at the laundromat. Random, I'm sure, but I loved that detail because I love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome photos. ellen is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous photo session- I really love that golden-brown formal (and the shots of her in that dress in the laundromat and with the tennies- nice unexpected combinations!)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan