Slider

Merry Christmas (Eve)! :)

Thursday, December 24, 2009

We'll let Noah be the photo-representative of our holiday blog-card, since he is ridiculously cute:

Seriously. He is KILLING me with his cuteness.


I mean, did you catch that face on the last shot??*swoon*
Love that kid. :)

*

We wish all of you the most wonderful Christmas eve and Christmas day. Here's to family, to friends, to creativity, to joy, to inspiration, to change (even under duress), to hope, to resiliance, to laughter, to God, to the power of women, to amazing children, to people making a difference, to uncertainty=possibility......

Bless it all. Thank you for all of it. And most of all, thank you, my beloved Savior Jesus Christ, for being my advocate and hope and big brother... for making my joy possible. Thank you. I am profoundly humbled by Him and His message.

Peace to all of you.



7 comments:

  1. OMG, Noah looks so incredibly grown up in those pictures. I sent you guys a card, but it will get there late. Sorry. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Bless it all. Thank you for all of it. And most of all, thank you, my beloved Savior Jesus Christ, for being my advocate and hope and big brother... for making my joy possible. Thank you. I am profoundly humbled by Him and His message.<

    Amen! I'm so thankful to have met you this year, Emily! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a very Mery Christmas...What great first memories to be created for the start of this "new path" that you have been forced to forge...The pictures of Noah are great!!! I especially like the one in the lower left... Is that a "pose" to show he has "street creds" or is he attempting to say, "Mom, enough with the pics already. I am not going to cooperate anymore."?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love Noah as well. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, my wonderful friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ¡Feliz Navidad and thanks for the inspiration! I'll catch you in 2010.
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait for my turn to put my arms around him!
    can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan