Slider

Lovely Girls {St. Louis Senior Photographer}

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

(Hm. Can I label this a senior sesh, if one of the cuties was past graduation by a few months, and the other is yet to be a senior by about a year? Hm. I think it averages out... And this sesh most resembles a senior one, so.... Neener, neener. I'm calling it.)

So.... enough of my existential justifications. Let me introduce you to my gorgeous cousins, Kamrie and Katie. They are far far away from me in Utah, and after living near them for seven awesome years of my young-adult life, I miss their guts so very very much.

This summer, when vacationing in their 'hood, I made sure we got some quality time with the camera, and made their mama and baby sister Karlie come along as well. With such GORGEOUS subjects, I couldn't stop snapping pics... and I am so in love with the results....

Beautiful girls, beautiful little spot in Utah Valley (sorry, Kate B., I KNOW it is overrun by MWAC Photog Wannabes, but it was AWESOME for me, the visitor, to check out! Thanks for pointing me there!)

So... enough rambling--- Take a look at my beautiful extended family:

Emily Southerland Photography


Emily Southerland Photography/>

Emily Southerland Photography

Emily Southerland Photography

Emily Southerland Photography

Emily Southerland Photography

Emily Southerland Photography

Emily Southerland Photography

Emily Southerland Photography

Emily Southerland Photography

Emily Southerland Photography

Emily Southerland Photography

And one more, with MOI.... Because have I mentioned I LOVE these girls? LOVE. Wish we lived closer still. Wish they were, like, LIVING WITH ME. LOVE.
Emily Southerland Photography

Oh well. Until we are in the same state again, I will have to come back to these images and smile...And look forward to the next trip.

8 comments:

  1. Just.... Ignore that random HTML. I am having a HECK of a time figuring out why it is doing it, and how to fix it and still have a working link. Mel? Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm adding to my bucket list-- 1) have Emily take pictures of Frodo Seven and 2) follow Emily around for awhile and learn her tricks. I seriously love your photos and if you do wedding photography, you may be in for some big money when all our Doyle dames start getting married! Keep bringing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, fixed it.... MAN that was annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cute pics... I only hope some of the ones you take of me are so awesome! These girls all look like models!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots Emily! As always, I come away loving your style, colors, subjects, and context you wrap it in. You do have a great gift for this. Cute extended family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those girls are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those girls are GORGEOUS! and as usual, you captured amazing moments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to go to Utah. Not to live, but definitely for an extended visit. I really miss those girls, too (though I don't have quite the connection that you do...). Kamry looks so much like both Jeff and Darla (Jeff's eyes, Darla's charming smile). I love that both girls have those beautiful, deep brown eyes. Simply gorgeous! I still can't believe how grown up Katie looks- such a deep, soulful, pensive look in her eyes- I love how down to earth she seems to be!

    And Karlie- I don't really see her parents as much in her looks, but she looks SO much like Jake, it's almost uncanny (and she's getting to look so grown-up, too).

    I miss them. Thanks for making them feel just a little bit closer :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan