Slider

A Few More Favorites |St. Louis Portrait Photographer|

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Before I head out of town, I want to show you a few last favorites from Jewlia's session. Funny enough, they're not of Jewlia at all:

These are her incredibly sweet grandparents, the owners of the gorgeous farm we shot at. And as you can see, they got into the spirit of the evening of photos.

I . LOVE. THESE. PHOTOS. Period.
And.... Do they not just win your heart and make you feel that there is still so much good left in the world?

(Joe, my love.... Let's find our way to THIS... slowly, happily, and surely.)

*

I am off tomorrow... headed to Arizona to support my sweet cousin Jami and her little son during a difficult time. Prayers are welcome on their behalf. I'll try to find more words to talk about it when I return. For now.... I don't have much to say... yet.

6 comments:

  1. How great! I love them.

    Praying and thinking of you and your family. Safe Travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the love between them in these photos. They, and their posterity, are going to cherish them forever! I'll be thinking of you often. My prayers are with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I hope to get there someday, too!

    Hope all goes well in Arizona...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welome to my neck of the woods. What part of Arizona will you be at? I hope all goes well with your visit. Love your pictures as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sigh. they are perfectly in love. it is just perfect. Love all the photos lately and I hope that everything is ok. Thinking about your and your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emily--My sister in law Martina showed me your blog last December and I've been checking in on you ever since. I love your photos and your blog and I just posted one of your photos and a link to your blog on my blog www.frodoseven.blogspot.com. Keep up the good work!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan