Slider

R.I.P., Pink Razr... + a Request:

Thursday, December 20, 2007

My cell phone died a tragic and horrible death. The kind of death from which there is no recovery. So if you consider yourself one of my "contacts", even if it's not too often, will you please email me, call and leave a voice mail, or text me your phone number? I need to rebuild my list.
Please DON'T leave your number in the comments section here, as it can be seen by creeps. (No, I don't mean YOU, Steven. I MIGHT mean YOU, Pickaxe Gary...)

If you don't have my email or cell, let me know via comment and we'll figure it out.

HEY YOU:
Sarah
Katie
Kate
Rochelle
Jaime
Melody
Ashley
Genny

I CAN'T CALL YOU *EVER* 'TIL I RE-GET YOUR NUMBERS!!


Danke!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan