Slider

It's a Grey, Mellow, December Morning...

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Saturday morning, and the sky is overcast outside, the mood in our home is peaceful, slow, mellow, and quiet... The kind of mood that could turn melancholy if you don't embrace it for what it is. So I'm embracing it. The p.j. pants and slippers, the hot chocolate, the calm of a sleeping baby, the non-hustling pace of having nowhere to go and no outside responsibilities...
I want to enjoy it for what it is, and have no other wants, for now.
This is my Saturday morning, and I am VERY okay with it.





9 comments:

  1. Utterly perfect. Just look at that baby... brings back a lot of memories. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really know how to capture a mood in your pictures ... you make me want to go back to bed. *sigh* the silence that fills a home with a newborn. (cute slippers by the way!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. brr it is cold :) Lovely photos and he is so content and sweet! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really enjoying the photos and your description of the day. It's nice to go inward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:47 AM

    do you mind if i ask what settings you had your camera on to get that shot of your bedroom? it looks like you work on manual, which i'm still teaching myself and i struggle to get good low light shots. any help? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you enjoying and embracing your change of pace. I'm so happy for you. I also love your photos. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i made a blog! Its a little hard. I might need to help. ha ha But at least I did it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:34 PM

    What a beautiful experience. How long has it been since we've had a Saturday like that? Way to embrace it!

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan