Slider

They're Like Little Koalas!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

so, my crazy kid bro is getting married. I mean, he's like my peer in so many other ways... Why is it so surreal to picture him as a HUSBAND??

He is so twitterpated with this lovely lady, Tamara, and it is really cute to see. We went out and took their engagement photos yesterday at the St. Louis Botanical Gardens, and it was fun to just hang out and snap a few photos as we talked and walked. More, um, FORMAL shots are forthcoming. This one was my favorite simply because they both goofed off perfectly at the same time. Anyhoo...

Just a lil' quick post... back to the photo editing.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! That's my boy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, you are the MASTER of photography! Thanks again...

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan