Slider

a little piece of me.

Thursday, November 16, 2006


i am...

still bad at procrastinating.
more artistic these days than musical. I kinda miss the music.
getting better at teaching.
so puppy-dog devoted to my hubby.
always up for filling out surveys.
growing a bit of a headache right now.
loving my iPod.
excited to start listening to Christmas music.
a bit wacky.
watching Season 1 of Arrested Development with Joe right now.
excited for dress-down day tomorrow.
almost caught up on my grading.
grateful for our cozy, cute home.
inspired by Emerson, Thoreau, Whitman, and Anne Morrow Lindbergh right now.
ready to go to bed tonight. yum. I love sleep.

1 comment:

  1. You got to tell me what you think of Arrested Developement... Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan