Slider

My Projects Today

Saturday, August 19, 2006

i had time to be creative this weekend...here are my two resulting projects:


[a quick mix CD cover i collaged for my friend maggie.... i love vintage scraps and text stamps.]

[a scrapbook layout dedicatedto my dad's love of baseball... note the Yankee pinstripe on the back paper... leather photo corners, red stitching.. (forgive the line of color disparity-- my scanner isn't big enough for the whole thing, so i had to scan it in two parts)

the quote on the page is from Field of Dreams, one of my favorite movies. It reads:

“…they'll walk out to the bleachers; sit in shirtsleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces…”]

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan